The United States Institute of Peace is an American federal institution working upon promoting conflict resolution and preventing the conflict worldwide with headquarters in Washington D.C. Institute of Peace is offering its entire catalog of online courses tuition-free from now until the end of 2020. After the course, learners can advance their skills to prevent and manage conflict while earning United States Institute of Peace certificates. It is convenient for busy professionals, people with 24/7 open access from home.
All 12 online courses are definitely free of cost with free certificates by the United States Institute of Peace upon the completion of the course. There is no age Restrictions, no academic, no IELTS, no English Test requirement.
COUNTRY OF COURSE: United States
ORGANIZATION: United States Institute of Peace
DURATION OF EACH COURSE: 3 hours
List of 12 USIP Free Online Courses with free certificates in different topics below:
- Introduction to Peace building
- Conflict Analysis
- Negotiation: Shaping the Conflict Landscape
- Mediating Violent Conflict
- Nonviolent Action
- Designing Community-Based Dialogue
- Preparing for Peace building
- Good Governance after Conflict
- Media and Arts for Peace
- Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation for Programming in Fragile Environments
- Religion and Peace building
- Gender Inclusivity in Peace building
TYPE OF USIP FREE CERTIFICATES
Level 1 Certificate
Level 2 Certificate
Level 3 Certificate
BENEFITS OF USIP ONLINE COURSES
Open to all international students
Free of Charge Online Courses and Materials
HOW TO APPLY?
Create an account for learning platform, you will able to access to all the courses listed above.