Do you want to study at university in Spain with blue beaches and a whole year sunshine? Step by step, prepare and start your journey! Today, we suggest a Spanish course for students before applying for university with a clear plan and guide.
PROYECTO ESPAÑOL – Language Shool for foreigners
COOPERATION WITH PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES
- University of Alicante, in Alicante, Spain has many different faculties and courses, Master and Graduated courses…
- University Miguel Hernandez, in Elche, Spain.
- And there are many private universities and education centers in Spain.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE PROYECTO ESPAÑOL?
- Private school with small size class < 10 students
- The cheapest language course compared to other schools in Alicante
- International students, native teachers, studying and living with local people
- Extracellular activities and language exchange
- Support student Visa and procedures
- After achieving sufficient level of B2 after studying at Proyecto Español, students may register for the University Exam Preparation Course. This course helps students choose the faculties and university; practice the entrance exams of 4 to 6 subjects, paperwork into the university…
- There are large public Universities where the cost does not exceed EUR 3,000 per academic year.
- All non-EU students must submit the homologation of their high school studies to the Spanish system.
*Note: Determining the student’s learning Plan creates favorable conditions to apply for a student visa. Therefore, each student can choose faculty and university to be well prepared for a visa interview oriented to the Studying Plan.
About this course and prices:
Check our website: https://proyecto-es.com/en
Leave your comment below to be supported by Thuy Tran